Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Les Mill Pump It - Day 11, 12 & 13

Howdy fitness friends!

Here is my Les Mills update.   Saturday was day 11, and it was supposed to be "FLOW" however, I didn't do it :/ I know, I know! I am mad at myself for skipping the FLOW..my muscles needed that stretch! especially, that on Saturday at Fit Club, we did a bootcamp style work out, as we had technical difficulties.   Following that I headed over to 24hr fitness to do a live Turbo Kick class....and basically I was beat!  I took Sunday as my rest day, and this morning I did Pump and burn (which is day 12 of Les Mills) I can totally tell, that my muscles need that stretch! so tomorrow is my rest day, but I will add the FLOW workout.

Also, I need to start practicing my full TK Round 44 workout, as on Monday I start my own class! wohoo! super excited about that!  So I need to really commit at a 5am wake up call, for my practice!

After I got half a cupcake from the kitchen today, I decided to write down my meal plans for the week...I do better when I plan the full week, than going day by day, so here it is:

Monday 1/16/12
Meal 1 -   Shakeology w/ banana and PB2
Snack  -   Shakeology w/ Ice and PB2
Meal 2 -   Light sodium Progresso Soup - Chicken Gumbo, Orange, and half a chocolate cup cake
Snack  -   Light danon yogurt
Meal 3  -  Broiled cat fish, steamed brocolli and a bit of brown rice

Total Calories 1998

Tuesday 1/17/12

Meal 1 -   Shakeology w/ banana and PB2
Snack  -   Shakeology w/ Ice and PB2
Meal 2 -   Turkey Sandwich, carrots,
Snack  -   Fage Yogurt
Meal 3  -  Turkey meat balls and whole wheat spaghetti


Wednesday 1/18/12

Meal 1 -   Poached egg on a whole wheat orowheat thin and salsa verde, mixed berries
Snack  -   Shakeology w/ Ice and PB2
Meal 2 -  Egg white veggie scramble
Snack  -   Fage Yogurt
Meal 3  -  BBQ Chicken Sandwiches


Thursday 1/19/12

Meal 1 -   1 whole egg scrambled w/ veggies and steamed spinach
Snack  -   Shakeology w/ Ice and PB2

Meal 2 -  Turkey Sandwich, carrots,
Snack  -   Fage Yogurt
Meal 3  - Chicken Stir Fry


Friday 1/20/12

Meal 1 -   Oatmeal with berries
Snack  -   Shakeology w/ Ice and PB2
Meal 2 -  Turkey Veggie Wrap
Snack  -   Fage Yogurt
Meal 3  - Homemade Pizza (Veggie delight!)



Please make a plan for yourself too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment