Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Women and Health

Today I did a radio blog show with Dr. Carmen Ortiz who heads the Sabia Partners and I shared who I am as well as sharing teambeachbody and how Beachbody is helping me and my family getting both physically fit as well financial.  The main topic was Women and Fitness, and how to take control of your own wellness.  My personally sponsor coach Coni Constantine was there with me and actively participated in the interview, and that support is so important.  My voice was shaky....but I found that listening my own voice reiterate my passion and conviction, its empowering.

If you want to learn more about teambeachbody, the fitness, the business side or both send me an e-mail carmen@carmenfitness.net Si Se Puede!


Listen to internet radio with Sabia Talk on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment