Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

So not a tech person!

Okay, I've been trying to improve my blog!  As you know I've become a beachbody coach, so I am trying to add links so that just in case you are interesting in getting fit and healthy you can allow me to be your coach!  So I've been trying to add a link to my teambeachbody web page...I am still working on it :)

Anyway, I got my shakeology yesterday! I am super excited.  I am doing a shakeology 3 day cleanse with my peeps! I am excited because I have a feeling that its going to help my body get rid of toxins, which in turn have made fatty deposits (specifically under my arm pits) which do not want to budge! I know, I know I can't spot train, but I keep wondering, when my body will decide to burn that fat! its not very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment