Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

3 day Shakeology Cleanse Completed!

Well, yesterday was my 3rd day following the Shakeology cleanse, and I am glad I did it! I feel refreshed and with an added energy.  I was feeling sluggish and had hit a weight loss plateau.  After the cleanse I was able to pass this hurdle, and I am now ready to hit my fitness routines with vengeance :)  I will continue with good eating habits as well.  I am glad I was exposed to Shakeology it is the healthiest meal of the day! and I feel it.  I am going to continue to substitute it for my GNC protein shake in the AM.  If you want more info on Shakeology ask me!

So now I am going to start with Turbo Jam, and will do some add on workouts such as Jillian and Debbie's Slim Express.    My husband insists that I post pictures, so that you can get a visual sense than just numbers...I am hesitant.  I've lost 33 lbs so far! but I am still not a very pretty sight...unless you compare me to last year, but I didn't take pictures last year so you are just going to take my word for it :).

Lets talk numbers, as of of today (Thursday April 15, 2010) I weigh 146 pounds, chest is 38", waist 32", Hip 38.50", Leg 20", Arm 12".  Here are the pictures....the numbers are more impressive (I used to weigh 180 pounds!) but visually I still have a long ways to go. I can't wait to be able to wear tank tops in public! my arms are huge, I look like a football player LOL - but I will change that!  Here are the before pics, I will post after picture in 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment