Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

I've decided to become a beachbody coach! am I scared? a little...am I excited? SUPER EXCITED! my excitment outweighs the scary part of becoming a coach. Becoming a coach is not so much about the income(although its a nice perk) but actually helping, encouraging and inspiring people to feel good about themselves, be fit and be healthy! When you reach your health and fitness goals, looking good will come naturally...you'll even look sexier because the confidence will be there. At least that is what I keep telling myself :)

The reason why I would like to help people reach their fitness and health goals, is because I am going through the same thing. I won't bore you with the details, but I was the chubby kid, being "skinny" does not come naturally to me. I have to work hard. But what really inspired me is my son. February of last year, he had very high cholesterol levels, it dawned on me...its not about me looking good, but its about me and my family to be healthy. I want my kids to be healthy. I want them to want to keep active and exercise. I want them to go for the healthy snack, rather than the doritos. Its been a year now since my son's physical, and he is doing such a great job! Eating healthy now is becoming second nature to our family. Just last evening Omar asked if we could have Pollo Loco for dinner...last year he would of asked for MacDonalds. I said no, but it was a great feeling to hear him voice a healthier option.

I have 5 kids, so me and my husband have to feed 7 of us. There is no way I can afford going organic. I buy my veggies at a regular supermarket, but hey! I am actually buying fresh veggies every week and they don't go rotten! that is a major accomplishment for my house.

So here I go...I've started my healthy/weighloss journey over a year a go, now I am ready to use beachbody to continue to guide me along the way, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment