Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cont Day 8 of Asylum


Hi Guys!
Well I accomplished Vertical Plyo on Thursday morning! YAY Me! I a saw a major improvement as you can you see from my video! Now today is Day 9, honestly I haven't checked the schedule yet, to see what Shaun T has in store for me, I am really hoping for "Relief" LOL.


Today I attended my 1st Club! It was really fun. Working out at home is very convenient for me, considering my schedule but finding the time to get together 1 day a week with other beachbody coaches, friends and family is a total morale booster! We did Kenpo X! I am looking forward for next Saturday, maybe some Turbo Fire?

Hope you guys have a great Saturday, and make time for your own workout!



'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment