Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

P90x - Plyometrics



So last night I worked out to Plyometrics from P90X. I've done this workout before...but not really got into it, since at the time I was doing Chalene Johnson workouts. So last night I went for it. I set my mind that P9oX is now my workout program, so I need bring it just like if I were doing Chalean Extreme or Turbo Jam/Turbo Fire. Plyo may not have the cool music...but it does have Tony Horton and jump training and his good nature quirkiness and oh boy did I felt it! Even today, my legs/calfs are burning. It was a good workout. I opened up myself to enjoy another cardio program that was not lead by Chalene and it worked.  I am sore :)

I had planned to wake up this morning at 5:30am to do HiiT 25 from Turbo Fire...I got up at 5:50am and ended doing Cardio Core Express with Debbie Siebers..I was just too sore to do another high intensity cardio. I must say that Debbie Siebers is a great trainer! nothing high impact about her workouts, which felt very good after plyometrics. I should add her to my rotation more often. I always go to Debbie and her Slim N 6 everytime as my 1st choice after each of my last 3 pregnancies. She has basic moves, nothing high impact...and even though she looks like a very sweet person who can do no harm, well let me tell you she does!she does high reps for all of her moves, so even though its a simple basic move you will feel the burn. Cardio Core Express gave my mid section a nice workout.


Tonight after making dinner, and taking my son Omar to his Hip Hop class I will be doing Shoulders and Arms...Stay Tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment