Pages

Monday, November 6, 2017

Week 11/6/17

Good morning!

Hope you all had a great weekend :) I had a little bit of everything! spent time with my Zumba fam, attended a Jam Session with the awesome Carlos "El Bachatu" and spent some time with the kids working on our first annual Thanksgiving Tree!


This week is a short week! Here is the schedule:




I hope you guys can make it on Wednesday to LifeStyle! After Wednesday of this week I will dance with you until next week :) (week 11/13) which don't forget, Thursday 11/16 is my Birthday Zumba Class! 90min! starts at 6:30pm and its Free! Come out and celebrate with me :) 



Also this Saturday there will be a party in pink in Newark with ZJ's Meli and Ash (TrueFit Favorites :) and ZJ Dorie (who I heard is amazing!) and Jony Flores whom I really enjoy and wish he would come more often, I am a bit bummed out I will miss it, but if you are around and want to contribute to a good cause please go dance with them! 

Accountability: ugh! no weightlifting for me last week, I wish I could say I will hit the weights this week, but in honestly I won't have time.  The Struggle is real, and I need to start prioritizing my personal workouts  - practice what you preach right? #workinprogress

Hope to catch you tonight at Crunch otherwise I will see you tomorrow and Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment