Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

Week of 10/30/17

Happy Halloween!  Thank you for coming on Friday! I loved all the costumes! I missed a lot of you guys! 













and A special thanks to our guest instructors! Robin, Dee and Vero!



We continue the party this Thursday with a Dia de Muertos 90min class! Charito and Vero will be joining us! YAY!
at 6pm we will have a 30min class with Strong! so don't miss out.



Please remember there are no classes on Tuesday - enjoy and have a Happy Halloween - I will see you on Wednesday at LifeStyle! here is the schedule this week:



Since its almost November let's talk about it :) In Novemer I will need to cancel class on 11/9 and 11/11 as I will be having a mini getaway with the husband :) this month is also my Birthday month! and we will have 2 Thanksgiving turkey burn events! One on Wednesday at Lifestyle  (but TrueFit Class) and one on Friday at Flor de Mexico!  





Have a great week! and I will see you on Wednesday at 7:30pm at Lifestyle! (or today if you come to Crunch ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment