Pages

Monday, November 13, 2017

My Birthday Week!

It's my Birthday Week! WOHOO! #forever25

Here is the schedule for this week:
















Please note that on Thursday, I want to celebrate my birthday with you!  I will have a 90min zumba with my 2017 favorites!  and let me tell you it's been hard to choose.   On Thursday for those that arrive at 6pm I will be having a PiYo 30min Class - so bring your  mat! 



This brings me to another issue and our Cardio Sculpt class.  Sometime during Friday night, my mini van was stolen. It was recovered, however the weights that we use for Cardio Sculpt were stolen.  That means no more Cardio Sculpt until I can replace these; so probably not until next year.  With that being said, I though maybe we could have a 2nd Strong class for the week, but then I remember that we really should be getting some stretch and strenght at the  same time, and I thought what a perfect way to bring back PiYo.  For those that do not know Piyo: 



 



Also I wanted to check in to see how many of you would be interested in a class next Wednesday (day before Thanksgiving) (Pre-Turkey Burner) at the new location LifeStyle at 7:30pm - I have the hour, but I want to make sure people show up, so please let me know.  

Have a great week and can't wait to dance with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment