Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

Week of 11/20/17

Good morning! 


Hope you all had a great weekend! FIRST and FOREMOST I would love to thank you for the fun surprise you all pulled off last Thursday for my birthday class!  I thougth I was giving you a fun free surprise and you guys turned it back to me! 

Lot's of you dressed as mini Carmens! I loved it! my favorite jammer and mentor also came to class and other zin friends, it was just a very good and happy day :) 





Here is this week's schedule! and its a short week! I didn't receive a lot of response about holding a Wednesday (Pre-burn) class at the LifeStyle location, so I decided to cancel it.  But we do have a 2 hour event as an After Turkey Burner class! 8am Strong and 9am Zumba!








Also don't forget that Decemeber is a short month! so please come out and workout with me as much as you can! I am planning a Zumba Christmas Class on Friday 12/15 - so save the date, and also for those that want to participate have dinner after and do a white elephant exchange! 

Have an amazing week!  and I will see you out on the Fitness Floor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment