Pages

Monday, October 2, 2017

October!!!!

Happy October!

I'ts the start of my favorite time of the year! First Let me announce that we will have a new class on Wednesdays at 7:30pm - but please note that this will be at a new location:














Please note that even though this class is at a new location it is still a TrueFit class! that means your class cards are welcome and the same drop in fee of $8 applies! I really hope you can come this week and help me kick off this class with a bang! 

With that said here is this week's schedule: 
















So lets talk OCTOBER! this month I will cancel class on the following days:
















On Thursday 10/19/17 I was invited over to Newark to StudioZ to celebrate Cheryl L. Birthday! I hope you guys can join me there! there will be various guest instructors, and all you need to bring is food to share for 8 people.  And on 10/31/17 -- well that's Halloween and my little ones need me at home! 



Now *DRUM ROLL* we are technically hosting 2 SUPER FUN EVENTS! Charito can't join me on Friday on our Halloween Party due to Adult responsibilites with her day job, so we will have other guest instructors! the amazing Robin, Dee and Veronica! However we can't let Charito not celebrate with us, so we will have a Dia de los Muertos Class!(maybe Vero can brave the traffic and join us too!) wohoo! 2 events, double the fun!! 

 









Accountability: I only did 3 weight lifting sessions in September, I am hoping I can increase this number this month.  However, I also want to add 2 new quadrants for our Strong class - busy evenings for me! 

Have a great week! Hope to see you tonight at Crunch or tomorrow at TrueFit! 




No comments:

Post a Comment