Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Week 10/9/17

Happy Tuesday - sorry for the delay in posting :) I was off yesterday and basically spend a day vegging out at home.

Here is this week's schedule:



















Don't forget we have a new location at LifeStyle Studio in Hayward, Zumba starts at 7:30pm and your TrueFit Class is welcome!  (or drop in of $8)


I had a very lovely weekend.   I spent my weekend with my ZIN People and it was just lovely.   I know current events lately are just devasting ,or sad, or just makes us angry. So let's send out good thoughts out to the universe, and focus on the good within ourselves.  Which can be hard with all that is going on, its hard to focus on the good.  How do you choose your thoughts when its just too overwhelming? Sometimes it just starts with a deep breath, followed by another and then the the positive thoughts will materialize before you know, focus on those! It can also be as simple of taking an hour to two for yourself and just sweating and smiling, so don't forget to visit me this this week :) 

Accountability: I am doing 1day of heavy weight lifting, I was a bit frustrated about that, but I figure 1 day a week is better than 0.   I already did my 1x a day week this week (yesterday) so maybe I can sneak in another on Wednesday!

Can't wait to see you guys tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment