Pages

Monday, September 25, 2017

Weekly Schedule 9/25/17

Happy Monday! 

Hope you had a great weekend! my Saturday was a bit insane, but super fun! Here is this week's schedule:
















This wednesday I will be heading to Charito's zumba class at Crunch San Lorenzo as we celebrate 2 years of Crunch! Mae and Nataliya will also be there! so come out and join the fun! 

Also I have a fun annoucement! as many of you know TrueFit's friend instructor Vanessa Lopez is moving and so I am going to continue her Wednesday class at 7:30pm over at LifeStyle Studio starting Wednesday 10/4/17.  This location is an extension of TrueFit, so class cards are welcomed at both places! 

This upcoming weekend is a MELI weekend :) It's her Birthday on Saturday! This Friday I am heading out to her class, then Saturday is a Jam sesssion, but SUNDAY! is the big FUN Master Class! I hope you guys can go, it's going to be super fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment