Pages

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Week of 9/5/17

Happy Tuesday! sorry I am late with the schedule.  Here is this week's schedule plus if you want to join me at 24hr :) 












I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for coming out, your best wishes last Friday to dance and celebrate TrueFit! we had lots of guests and the energy WAS AMAZING! I had this Zumba High all weekend and I just couldn't get rid of :) 


Here are some September dates to save for TrueFit:









I still do have TrueFit t-shirts available - only Large but I am sure you can cut and tie ;) - in case you want to represent.  Just let me know.  

This Saturday I won't be able to make the Demo at the Castro Valley Fesitval due a Saturday morning class, but Charito will be there and thank you in advance for coming out and representing! 

Also there are upcoming Master Classes that I am looking forward too and hopefully you can join!

1. Chugether We Dance - With California Zumba Jammers (No Meli or Jhon sadly, but Ashley Bishop will be there!)
2. 90min Master Class with Meli in Dublin  -I will already be there as I will be attending a Jam session earlier that day. 

3. 90min Master Class with Meli, Jhon and Rony - Celebrating Meli's Birthday - YES THAT IS HER ACTUAL BIRTHDAY! 


 Can't wait to see you guys tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment