Pages

Monday, September 18, 2017

Week of 9/18/17

Good morning!

Hope you all had a great weekend! I wanted to give a big shout and to all of you guys for making the Mexican Fiesta SUPER FUN! the energy was really good and I truly appreciate it! 

Our next event is Halloween! save the date :) 







Here is this week's schedule:












Tomorrow is my son's Omar 20th birthday, so Charito will be subbing my Strong and Zumba class! Let me hear a loud YEAHHHHHH  :) I am back on Thursday to sweat and dance with you guys.   


This weekend if you are looking for a Saturday evening weekend you can dance with Meli! More info here  I will be there as I will be attending a jam session before the Master Class :) 










On my personal accountability I was able to do a 1x session of heavy weight lifting, my goal is to up it to 2x.  


Have a great weekend, and I don't see you tonight at Crunch, then I will see you on Thursday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment