Pages

Monday, September 11, 2017

Week of 9/11/17

Good morning!

Hope you all had a great weekend.  My weekend was filled with Zumba Energy!  so much fun! I know you guys also had fun! I missed the Castro Valley Fall Festival, but I know you guys had fun and Represented!


















Thank you so much! Let's continue that energy with this week's schedule:














On Thursday we celebrate Mexico's independance day with a Mexican Fiesta 90min Class! I am working on that playlist, and let me tell you it's FIRE! Come out and Join Charito, Veronica and myself.  Wear your green, white and red! 


Accoutability: Last week I was able to weight lift only 1x a week.   So my goal this week is to up that to 2x a week.  Another goal is learn another new quadrant for Strong.   

Have a great week! I'll see you guys tonight at Crunch or tomorrow at TrueFit :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment