Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

Week of 8/28/17

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend! The schedule this week is packed with FUN and SWEAT! 



Since I had to cancel last week's 6pm class we need to recover that class 😉 so on Thursday we will have a triple threat class! I expect a loud "WOHOO!" Also on Friday we celebrate 3 years of TrueFit! so come and sweat! this is a free 2 hour class, so share this class with friends :)

Also save the date for Thursday 9/14 we are going to have another 90min Zumba class with a Mexican Fiesta with Charito! (Mexico Independence day is 9/16)  and I am trying to have other guest instructors, so keep your fingers crossed!  













Another date to save is for Saturday 9/16 I was invited for a fundraiser at St. Clemente Church in Hayward - for more info 

In September we are also schedule to do Zumba demos at the Castro Valley Festival on the weekend of 9/9 and 9/10 - currently Charito is confirming which day we will perform.  We were also invited to perform at the St. Clemente Festival on 2 days: 9/23 at 11:45am and 9/24 at 12:15pm 


I KNOW! Lots of fun coming up in September!

Let's talk about my accountability, last week was a dud for me -- I didn't do any weight lifting and I also wanted to start practicing a new quadrant for Strong, and did not.  Right now my biggest hurdle (or excuse?) is that I need to schedule my evenings accordingly.  I haven't been motivated, I get home...I am tired and just want to veg out.  I need to find my motivation.  You might think that is "OKAY" and it could be if that is what makes me happy.  But I need structure to feel good about myself...believe it or not when I am on top of my game I schedule "veg out" days and not just veg out all the time LOL.  So that's my goal, to structure my evenings so I can hit my goals.  

Have an awesome week and hope to dance with you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment