Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Week of 8/21/17

Good morning and happy Monday! 
Here is this week's schedule:


Please note that there is no 6pm class on Thursday this week! I will make it up to guys next Thursday by having a 5pm Cize Live class :) *HIGH FIVE*

As the summer starts to end, this is a good time to take a moment to breath, and gather your thoughts as we start the last leg of the year.  Just go back and think of those 2017 goals that you set for your self in January and take stock of where you are.  One of my goals was to start a Strong class and I did, but another goal that I have not met is to consistently lift 2-3x a week.  Experts say You only need 21 days to create a habit and 90 days to reach a goal...so guess what? I am going to tackle this goal in these last 4 months of the year and will finish 2017 strong.  Feel free to share your re-commited goal with me or just re-commit to it on your own but don't let them go! 








Have a wonderful week, and I can't wait to dance with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment