Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

Week of 8/14/17

Good afternoon!

Hope you guys had a great weekend! Here is this week's schedule at TrueFit:














Please note that Cardio Sculpt is being swapped from Thursday to Tuesday! On Thursday I will be subbing Strong in Redwood City, so the 6pm will be subbed by Charito and she may warmed up for Zumba! I will get there as fast as I can :)

Also on Friday September 1, 2017 we will be celebrating 3 years of TrueFit! please come, invite friends,lets dance and sweat! 








On another note, I know some of you have missed Cize Live! so I have been thinking of offering a Cize Live class 1x a month as a special event!  it would need to be on Saturday, and for those attending you guys need to vote if you want to have it as a 7am class or an 11am class - make sure to let me know! for those of you wondering what is Cize Live, its dance class in which I will teach a mini choreography! FUN!



Have a fabulous week! and let's dance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment