Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

Week of 1/30/17 - Welcome February!

Happy Monday!

Can you believe it's practically February? Did you crush your 2017 intentions? the weather didn't help, and those intentions can still be crushed! I know I am still working on mine and working on them on a day to day basis.  

Here is this week's schedule:














This Tuesday is my daughter's birthday! so Charito has kindly offered to sub! At 6pm she will teach Strong by Zumba -- yeah you heard right! then it's followed by Zumba.

This Friday is my 90min min zumba class! and Nessa is joining me! 













Which reminds me the Thursday and Saturday playlist will be "special" playlist, I am trying to share all those songs that have motivated me through out the years :) 

Also as a reminder next week I am joining some awesome instructors for a fundraiser! it's a Wednesday! hope you can make it!














Have an awesome week and I will see you on Thursday! (unless you come to Crunch tonight then I will see you tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment