Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 1/9/17

Good morning TrueFit!

Here is this week schedule:















Please note that there is no Friday Class.  I will be heading out to San Jose for this Master Class:














Buy your ticket and let's go! You won't be dissapointed! I will be driving -I will be coming from Berkeley so if you want to carpool let me know :) to make a pit spot - 

Also I got great reviews of the Cardio Sculpt class! thank you.  I took your input of changing the day taught each week to Thursday - this way some of you may also come out and try it out! Friday's can be tricky :) 

Also mark your calendars for February 8th (wednesday) I will be participating along some other awesome instructors on a scholarship fundraiser.  For details please check out the facebook event page 

Wednesday 2/8/17 6pm to 7pm
Itliong Vera Cruz Middle School - Union City
Joing: Jacki, Amy, Carmen, Javier and possibly Faye for a Zumba Fitness class.
Help raise money for the New Haven Unified Dream Scholarship - $10 cash

See you this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment