Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 4/4/16

Happy Monday!

It's April! NEW SCHEDULE! Here you go:



Please note the earlier start time on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I am adding an Insanity class on Thursdays, this class is open to all fitness levels! trust me ;) bring your Yoga Mat this Thursday and give it a try!

I am also adding Sunday classes join me for Zumba and PiYo.   PiYo is a dynamic, your working and stretching those beloved muscles we really need for our Cardio workouts, SO bring your Yoga Mat this Sunday and let's work! 

Last week we introduced a new Cize choreography! we will be doing this routine for at 4-5 weeks so come and work out! its a fun class! 

Also with the added classes I wanted to give you an option of 20 class cards for $95 or the 10 class cards for $50.  


Personal workouts: Today I am tackling Lean 3 of Chalean Extreme, and that will mark the 2nd week of the Lean Phase.  I haven't really been following the program as I should, but I still have noticed that I am stronger in my weight lifting.  After I finish this phase I will do a 2nd round and improve my self.   

Let's have an awesome week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment