Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 4/11/16

Good morning! 

Here is this week's schedule:







Please note that Friday there is a slight change we will only have 1 class - Cize Live, 7pm is cancelled as I will be heading out to:














It's going to be fun, sore, sweaty time! Get your tickets online as space is limited.  

I wanted to thank you guys for kicking off the new schedule with a bang! Many TrueFitters have returned! It was so nice to be dancing with you guys :) also Sunday was FUN! it's the best thing to wake up, go workout, feel good, then have a great rest of the day.  

Don't forget that next week there will be NO Friday classes.  I will be heading over to Crunch for Charito's 6pm class then followed by this AWESOME 90min class: 




If you are asking, "is she going to be dancing for 2 and half hours? " the answer is YES!  trust me my body will be craving PiYo On Sunday morning :) hope to see you in Charito's class or the Master Class or BOTH! 

Personal Goals: Well I failed miserably last week.  I didn't lift weight, I didn't even practice a new round of PiYo.  I had some last minute stuff that didn't give me time,  I could have pushed through and be lifting and practicing at 11pm but last week my mindset was in it.  I am pumping myself up this week, so that there is no excuses, even if things come up I will be completing my personal workouts



Have an awesome week! and hope to see you dancing with me this week :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment