Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 4.18.16

Happy Monday!

Lots of announcements this week :) but first this weeks schedule:



This Friday there are no classes at TrueFit, HOWEVER there will be this special master class which is going TO BE AWESOME! 

Come join us! Carlos is AMAZING!  he is known as  the  Bachata King ;) And you'll know Meli is my Yoda in the Zumba world, its going to be a blast! you can get your tickets from me or online.   


Upcoming events you don't want to miss! all for a good causes:

  • May 7th it's going to be a major Master Classs with local Zumba Jammers as well as BollyX special guest instructors  as we will be dancing for an Autism Charity event:



  • On Saturday June 4th, come join Charito (and some other guest instructors) to help raise money and fight childhood cancer.   One of our own - Lorena has organized, please spread the word, invite friends and family.   You can donate/purchase your ticket with Charito or myself:

I will be creating a facebook event page in the upcoming weeks when I confirm the guest instructors.  

  • On July 23, ZES Kass and Steve will be in the Bay Areay, they are AMAZING! the event is to benefit Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America 




PHEW! I think those are all the announcements for the moment.   



Personal journey: well last week I did finish week 2 of Chalean extreme, and I even started Week 3! I saw this video from Will Smith, and I've seen it before, when I first started my journey, and it just gave me an breath of fresh air so to speak.  It's really not a fitness video, but it's just a motivational speech.

  I have a new commitment to myself. 
How about you guys? How are you guys doing? I love to hear from you.

I will see you guys tomorrow night!   

No comments:

Post a Comment