Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Week 2/15/16 Schedule

Good morning!

Here is this week's schedule


Please note there is no Friday Classes! Thank you so much for supporting Zumba Toning Class on Friday and Cize:) We continue next week! we are rockin Cize! 

A few annoucements, for those students that are waiting for earlier classes I have good news starting in April we will start earlier.  In March I will do a survey, the time availables can be 6:15pm, 6:30pm, 7pm or 7:15pm :) Also, In a couple of weeks I am doing a lighting trip to Mexico to go visit my dad, I am going to surprise him!Charito will sub for me on 3/3 and 3/8.  There will be no Friday 3/4 or Saturday 3/9 class.  So please note that! 

I am still trying to finish up Week 4 of the Push Phase of Chalean Extreme, it needs to be finished this week! I am also participating in a 21 day Shake Shake Shake clean eating challenge.  The Shake Shake is a vegan protein shake developed by Zumba! it's simple and surprisingly fun! I like to see what people are eating, how they are preppin.  As soon as I am done, stay tuned because I will do a challenge with us! 

See you guys tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment