Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Schedules for Weeks 2/29 and 3/7

Good morning,

Here is this week's schedule:








Charito will sub for me on Thursday! Please note there is no class on Friday or Saturday, BUT you can join Charito at Crunch as her guest! Friday Zumba at 6pm and Saturday at 10am

Here is the following week's Schedule:









Charito will sub for me on Tuesday, and I will be back to Shake and Groove with you on Thursday (and there will be Toning and Cize on Friday, YAY!) 

Now that the schedule for the following 2 weeks are set, I wanted to thank you for supporting Friday's fundraiser at Crunch! the energy was awesome!













In my personal fitness journey I finally finished the push phase of Chalean Extreme. I will put on hold before moving unto the Lean Phase :) My eating plan is going a lot BETTER, and that makes me happy :)


I will see you guys tomorrow night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment