Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Week 7.27.15 and August Annoucements

Good morning!
Hope you all had a great weekend! here is this week's schedule:


Hope to see you in a non-Zumba class :) seriously, we all love to dance, it's fun, you let loose and you get a good sweat going! BUT training differently, not only shocks your body it gives you better results! I am so thankful for those of you who come to my Insanity, PiYo, Turbo Kick and and Pound classes.  You get a different kind of sore. One of my regular zumba students tried Insanity for the 1st time last week and she texted me (I won't put her on the spot by saying her name ;) 

"My stomach has been sore for 2 days after insanity. That means it's working, also haven't worked out that part in months, that's why I am going to do that class again. I like it"

And she is right, Core training is essential to prevent injuries believe it or not! and PiYo, Insanity, Pound and even Turbo Kick really does a good job at giving you a core strengthening workout!  


Before I start with upcoming announcements I want to give a special shout to those who came and dance for Nepal! some of you could only stop by and donate, we are grateful! and for those of you who danced you got a chance to dance with different style of flavors that is always a nice treat! 











In August Roseann and I will be traveling to Orlando for the annual Zumba Convention! I am so EXCITED! this is my first convention and I am excited about all the things I will learn! So with that said, here is August's schedule 

Maria Charito will be subbing most of my classes and Faye will sub my Tuesday and Thursday Zumba classes! Please show them some love and appreciation! being a Sub is not easy :) 

Also stay tune we may do a Farewell to Summer class in August/September if timing works out :) 

Have a great Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment