Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Schedule 7.13.15

Good morning!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Here is this week's schedule:



This Friday please note there will be a 60min Zumba class followed by a 30min ab/stretch workout with Charito! I will be in San Jose for a Zumba Toning Master Class! I am super excited :)  Jennie and I will be carpooling if you want to join us let me know, and get your tickets, I believe it will be selling out soon! Either way you will get an awesome workout this Friday :)

This weekend I spent my whole weekend in student mode! it was awesome.  Tiring but really good! Sometimes I need that, just be a student.  On Friday I went to Toning Master Class.  Saturday I went to a Jam Session, and I do have a few new routines...one of them a Tribal *high five* on Sunday we were ALL DAY at the studio getting certified for Bollyx Format.  Keep your fingers crossed that I passed the assessment! I know a few of you have asked me if I will bring this format to the studio.  At this point in time I have no immediate plans.   We are still launching and buildilng PiYo which is a great format, so if you haven't come to take my class, DO! take care of your muscles/body so that you can continue to dance and go hard! :)   I will revisit the adding BollyX later this year.  

Have an awesome Monday/Week! 

See you guys later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment