Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Schedule 7.6.15

Good morning!
Hope you all had a great 4th of July! Big shout for those of you who joined Charito and I for our 4th of July 90min fitness smash up, it was awesome! you guys got a little taste of Insanity, Pound and PiYo! Come and try one of these classes this week.  don't worry about where you are in your fitness journey, all classes are modifiable :)

Here is this week's schedule:


Please note there is no class this Friday.  I will be heading out to San Carlos for Zumba Toning Master Class so that I can bring you more technique :) this class was opened to the public, however it sold out.   Stay Tune for another Zumba Toning Master Class this month, I believe in San Jose and it will be open to the public too, I'll post details about that next week.   

Also no Zumba Toning this Sunday as we are hosting a BollyX Training for instructors, or those that want to become instructors ;) 

Have an awesome week and I'll see you out on the Fitness Floor! 



No comments:

Post a Comment