Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Schedule 7/2015

Good morning!  Here is this week's schedule:



Did you notice we are having Turbo Kick this Friday! YAY! you guys better come! I know you guys have asked me if there is no more Turbo Kick...we do have it on the schedule it's just the last 3 Friday's I've been busy with special classes, but for sure this Friday we are going to feel the Power in the Music!  Have you not taken my Turbo Class before? well this Friday is your chance!   

Another announcement this Sunday Charito and myself are participating in a Fundraiser ! this is a free event but we are welcoming generous donations please see the flyer or facebook event page! the instructors are awesome so come out this Sunday and dance with us! 


Last Friday it was so much fun at the Zumba toning Event! Thanks Jennie and Jennifer for coming with me and representing TrueFit!  Hopefully I can get some time to choreograph some new toning songs now that I have the moves still fresh in my mind :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment