The benefits of pre-ordering through me (teambeachbody account) are the following:
- FREE shipping for the product ($45.00 savings!)
- FREE workouts from Tony's One On One trainings
- You will also be entered to win weekly prizes by being on the pre-order list. The earlier you place the order; the more weeks you qualify for the prizes.
- Grand prize winner gets their product delivered to their doorstep by Mr. Tony Horton, himself
- Precaution: Pre-order inventory will sell out, so if you want start P90X2 first thing 2012 I encourage you to pre-order as early as possible
What is P90X2?
- Its a 90 day cutting edge fitness program that takes P90X Muscle Confusion (TM) to a new level, focusing on strength, balance mobility and explosive power!
- Its also the most modern thinking in actuality in sport medicine with P.A.P (Post Activation Potentation) Training
How does it work?
- 5 days a weeks as opposed to 6 days a week. Has 1 day of active recovery.
- Its an evolution to P90X and learning from from it as well as learning from Insanity and Turbo Fire and just take it to a different level! You will be doing push ups on medicine balls ;)
- It focuses on functionality, mobility, flexibility and advance stretching for athletes so that you can push yourself harder without hurting yourself.
The Program Training Phases
Its the Foundation and its 3-5 weeks. It gets your body ready to tackle phase 2. During this phase you'll see improvements and move better, you'll feel better and will less likely to get injured.
In the next 3-6 weeks your will be focusing on Strength. You'll get stronger through a wider range of motion, you'll get more supple, you'll look good.
In the last 3-4 weeks you will be focusing on Performance. You'll jump higher (yes even higher than in Insanity!) run faster, be more explosive, and even have a kid quality bounce to your step :)
Can I do this?
- P90X2 is for people who are in shape, not for a person that hasn't exercised.
- Its for Power 90 and P90X grads.
- Graduates of other "Extreme" programs like Insanity, Asylum, Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme
- Athletes looking to improve performance
- Former athletes wanting to get back in shape
How does it differ from P90X, Insanity and The Asylum?
- Brand new jokes! (LOL) but seriously...
- The three training phases cover more physiological ground
- P90X2 is more compartmentalized, more focused, more targeted
- P90X2 is training for sport
- Diet Plan is more versatile with vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options
How is it Unique? where else do you get functional training, strength training, plyometrics and post-activation potentiation in one program!
- How to Bring IT Again
- X2 Core
- Plyocide (Don't you just LOVE this name?!)
- X2 Recovery + Mobility
- X2 Total Body
- X2 Yoga (Wohoo! back to basics and its only 63min long!)
- X2 Balance + Power
- Check + Back + Balance
- X2 Shoulders + Arms
- Base + Back
- P.A.P. Lower
- P.A.P. Upper
- X2 Ab Ripper
- V Sculpt * - only available with Deluxe and Ultimate Kit
- X2 Chest + Shoulders + Tris * - Only available with Deluxe and Ultimate Kit
Base Kit: $119.85
Base Kit on Blue Ray $149.85
You get DVD's from 1-13, Fitness Guides, Nutrition Guide
DVD - $239.70 you get the base kit plus the 2 advance workouts, stability ball, 2 medicine balls, and a foam roller. If you go for the Blue Ray the price is $299.70
DVD $299.55 get get everything on the base kit, deluxe kit plus some extra tools like the power stands! - if you go for Blue ray the cost is $359.55
Note: With Variations you can do P90X2 with nothing but your body body and some exercise bands!
its Time to Bring IT....AGAIN!