Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Week of 9.26.16

Good morning!
Happy Monday! I am excited to start this new week!.  Last week was a good week for me I was able to stick with my plan during the week, and then in the weekend I was able to splurge and not feel guilty.  


Here is this week's schedule, can you believe October starts next week?! 














Talking about October here is the schedule for October.  Please note that there are 2 days cancelled Friday 10/7 and the 8am 10/29 Saturday class:













Did you notice 10/29? that's right! 













More details to come!

Have an awesome week, and I hope to see you this week at class! By the way this is your chance to come and try something new! come out and try Insanity and Cize Live this week since we are starting new routines you won't feel like you are catching up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment