Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

Week 9/12/16 - Mexican Fiesta!

Good morning!
Happy Monday! I have a few announcements. Here is this week's schedule:





Please note that this Thursday there will be no Insanity class - since we are going to be dancing to some Mexican beats for 90mins LOL

Come out and dance with us on Thursdays invite your friends.  















Also, Saturday 9/24 TrueFit has been invited to the St. Clement Festival, I will post the exact time but its around 1 or 1:30pm if you are available and want to dance on stage come out! 


Also on Sunday 9/25 I will be heading to San Jose in the morning for a Zumba 90min class with Meli! if you guys want to join me and want to do a carpool let me know! I already have one student who is interested in a carpool. You can still buy a ticket online.

This past Saturday we were at the Castro Valley Festival and it was very fun! that is always a fun stage.    

We are rocking the 100! Today is day 12 and its triceps push ups! 

Have an excellent week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment