Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

Schedule 9.19.16

Good morning!  
Happy Monday - hope you all had a great weekend! I had lots of fun :)

Here is this week's schedule:












It is full week this week.  I have a new round of Insanity for you as well as Cize! so come and check it out! 

Last Thursday we had a great time with you guys in the Mexican Fiesta class! it was super awesome :) 



























Thank you all for coming! and to those who were there in spirit, although you tried your best but sometimes the traffic gods are just plain jokers.

This Sunday I also attended a jam session with Meli, so I have 5 new songs :) and still have a few to bring from Efren's jam last week, so need to plan! 



















Don't forget next Sunday I am going to Meli's MC to celebrate her birthday, if you haven't had a chance to take her class take advantage of it! she is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G 




















Get your ticket! 

Have a great week and I will see you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment