Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

2/2/15 Schedule and Re-Opening Celebration!

Good morning! 

Here is this week's schedule!

This week I started my PiYo challege! I created a secret group for a group of people who are doing it with me.  If you still want to join, let me know and I will add you.  

NOW DRUM ROLL! This Friday is our Re-Opening Party! we are demoing all of the fitness formats currently offered, and to be offered in the near future, that means PiYo and Zumba Gold! Come and get a free workout, invite your friends and family! There will be prizes ;) I will be starting an official sign up sheet to estimate how many people will be participating, also if you haven't RSVP's on facebook please do ;) 

Come tonight for Zumba Toning! a few new routines :) See you at 6:15pm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment