Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Week of 2/23/15

Good morning! hope you all had a wonderful weekend! This past Saturday was the Insanity Master Class, and well, it was Insane! LOL we had a full house.  For those of you who attended, what did you all think? I personally really enjoy that format, I like to feel how much stronger I grow. 

So here is this week's schedule:


On another note, *DRUM ROLL* I am now a certified PiYo Instructor! Piyo is not  a fusion of Pilates and Yoga, it's inspired by these formats and  so much more, its about strength and it's upbeat for us cardio junkies where a regular yoga class might not be appealing. 

Plus it gives us the benefits of Yoga and Pilates. Your muscles need that kind of strength and stretch to give you a bigger range of motion during our our cardio workouts. 
And bigger range of motion means more calories burned ;)  My personal goal is to offer this class to you guys in April so stay stuned!   Can you find me in the photo? :)  


See you guys tonight for Zumba Toning at 6:15pm and Zumba Gold at 7:15pm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment