Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Here we go!

2nd week of the New Year! We are on a roll! Last week was a great start and I am so glad you all came back! :) I heard great comments about the updated space, I am really happy you guys appreciate it.   

Here is this week's schedule:




Last week I had to cancel the Pound class on Friday, because of lack of Mats.  I do plan to purchase some mats (in the near future) to have in case you forget your own, but please remember to bring your mats.  With the new floor it's a must.   

Also it's still 2 weeks away (but I want to make sure you all know) On Saturday the 24th there will be no class, as TrueFit is hosting a Turbo Kick certification for new instructors.   

Also we are having an official "Grand Opening"  it's going to be a sweat fest! Bring your friends and family all are welcome! 




















See you all tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment