Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

HAPPY 2015!

Welcome to 2015! are you ready? because I am :) so first things first, here is this week's schedule 



The holiday break was awesome, lots of work.  I didn't get to lounge as I would have like to do, but our studio has been updated! Our first class of the year was the special Zumba 90min Glow Party and that was pretty cool! we got to dance on our new floor and extended space :)  thank you so much for joining me!  

Today we start back up to normal, and I am so ready! The last 2 months I have been out of control with my eating.  If truth be told 2014 was an out of whack year for me in terms of eating.  It was a real roller coster.  So my goal for 2015 is to get back on track with my normal eating habits. Healthy and "live a little" on Sunday's...I know I can handle.  The motto is not go on a diet, but maintain a healthy eating habits.  I am doing a 3 day refresher  as a jump start and on Thursday I start my own Challenge workout PiYo.  So if you want to add something to your group fitness workouts, ask me! :) 

Wishing you all the best this year and I will see you tonight :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment