Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Week 10/6/14 - 10/12/14

Good morning TrueFit'ters :) Here is this week's schedule! I know some of you (especially Heidi's students) have missed the 6:15pm Zumba classes so this Friday I will be having a 6:15pm Zumba class just for you! YAY!    Speaking of which, Heidi will be back this week for a Special Class on Tuesday at 6:15pm.  The Drop in fee is $5.   




I want to give special thanks to Martha and her sisters for making this for me :) you will see it up at the studio today :) it's pretty cool and I really appreciate the faith and support that you guys have in me.  It means a lot and I will strive to continue to give you my best in every class.  



Let's all commit to continue in our goals of staying active and healthy! see you guys tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment