Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Week 9/29 and Annoucements!

Good morning!

So many announcements and events this week, but first let me post this week's schedule! please note there is no class on Friday and the 9 am class on Saturday has been cancelled.  

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT! This Friday class is cancelled because I will be participating in a Zumba Fundraiser Event in Redwood City.  This is for Drivers for Survivors organization! this is a great organization lending hands to cancer patients. You can purchase your tickets here by donating $15, and in the message box, please note Zumba Event.   If you guys want to go but need to carpool let me know.  I can carry 6 people in my minivan.  I can pick you up at TrueFit at 5:30 and we leave at 5:45pm.   I can drop you off at TrueFit Studio after the event.  Event is from 7pm to 9pm.  Either message me or let me know during the week if you want to carpool with me ;) or just meet me there.  

SECOND ANNOUCEMENT! This Saturday I am going to a Zumba Toning MASTER CLASS with one of the best Z-Toning Instructors, who also happens to be a Zumba Jammer (ZJ's teach Zumba choreography to us instructors, at any point in time my playlist has at least 60% of Meli's choreo so you know she is hard core, fun, and above all easy to follow) This Master Class is open TO ALL! It will be in Hayward at M&M Fitness (21615 Hesperian Blvd, Hayward CA)  and it starts at 9:30am.  After our 8am zumba class I will be heading over there.  If you prefer to skip the 8am zumba and meet me there please do so! for more info on this class visit the Facebook Event Page   if you want to buy tickets let me know :) 

THIRD ANNOUNCEMENT AND DRUM ROLL! 
TrueFit Studio just challenged M&M Fitness on a weight loss challenge! If you all remembered we had a Weight loss challenge last fall and we had 2 winners! We are doing the same but this time M&M Fitness is joining us which mean the POT Prize is much more! Start date is Monday 10/6 that is also our 1st Weigh In.   There will be 3 Prizes.  1st Prize is the overall winner  and will win 1/2 of the pot. The other 2 winners will be Biggest Looser from each studio!  so 1 of you will actually win 3/4 of the pot ;) I will also have a 3rd place winner with some goodies!   Registration fee is $20!  

Let everything sink in and I will see you tonight for Z-Toning! 6:15pm!


No comments:

Post a Comment