Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 10/13 to 10/19

Good morning! here is today's schedule! I apologize for last week I was so darn excited about Heidi coming back to teach for a special 1x class that I thought it was last week :) but its actually this week. 

Please note that Friday class is cancelled due  that I am heading out to a Zumba Jam Session.  My first Jam session with Alena, so that should be fun :) 

Hope you all had a great weekend.   To me it was all about hanging out with my kids and my husband.  Disney on Ice with my little girl, after that because the boys didn't join in the girls fun, we took them out to Chucke E. Cheese…that was tough since I am doing a Whole30 challenge (pretty much all real food, no processed and basically lots of veggies, lots of protein and some healthy fats) then Sunday evening my husband took me to go see some of my favorite bands :) it was awesome! and it has inspired me to bring back Pachuco! so look for it in this week Zumba playlist!

See you guys tonight for Zumba Toning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment