Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Week 10/27/14

Happy Monday!  Most people don't like Monday's but I find that is a nice reset, you get to start over.   If you have me as a facebook friend, you may realize I am doing the Whole30 program this month.  And this is my last week.   Although I wish I could say I stuck with the program 100%, it was most likely 80-85%.  And I still feel good.   I feel like I have more energy to give you guys during class, and that is an awesome feeling! I will continue to eat as I have been...granted I will add beans and lentils, those are just basic staples in the Mexican diet ;) 


So this week's schedule is-->
You will note there is no Friday classes, it's Halloween! and well I have 3 trick-or-treaters that will be very disappointed if I don't take them out.  


Speaking of Halloween this past Saturday was our first (hopefully Annual) Zumba Halloween Party at TrueFit! we had 3 wonderful instructors! Javier (who teaches every Sunday at 7:3pm - $10 drop in) our wonderful Faye who was a former instructor under Dan's Di' Ballo and of course Charito who teaches Zumba Toning on Thursdays (and if you haven't taken her class, you should!)  It was a blast and I hope you guys had fun too! a special shout out to Jeannie K., Fabiola (who was one of the 4 contestants of the best costume) and Heather and Renee who couldn't dance but was there to support nonetheless!  Also a very SPECIAL shout to my husband (who really doesn't understand my fitness life, but who supports me "regardless" ) for putting up the black lights and bringing them back down.  I will have video for you guys to follow probably next week, but in the mean time here are some pics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment