Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Week 11/3/14 to 11/9/14 - Schedule and Annoucements

Happy November! I am extremely excited for this month because well it's my birthday month :) Although I don't like to think about the "number" I do like  to celebrate the year that just passed, remember all the fun I had with family, and my fitness family and as my grandma was known to say Si Dios me da Lincensia (God Willing) looking forward to my next year; the goals and plans I would like to accomplish.  

This week is a normal week at TrueFit! so the schedule is as follows: 

Also stay tuned, next week I will be announcing a special 90min Zumba Class with me and hopefully some guest instructors! and it will be free! my way of celebrating my birthday with my students :) 


I addition I will also like to do a survey as to how many of you would like to have a Pre-Turkey Zumba Class (Wednesday) and/or an After-Turkey Fitness Class (Friday) Both classes will be 90min and I need at least 10 students to commit to each class.   These will have a special price $8 for both classes or $5 if you only want to take 1 class.   Please sign up early (if you can) so we can get a head count and determine if the classes will move forward ;)

and DRUM ROLL! I  know the students that have been with me the longest are asking me if I am going to have a "black Friday" sale on my cards again this year, and the answer is yes! I will announce the sale next week - so stay tuned!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment