Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

Weekly Schedule 4/24 and May Schedule

Happy Monday!
Last week of April! can you believe it?! Here is this week's schedule:















Charito asked me to sub for her on Friday and Saturday at Crunch, so you could also catch me at Crunch!

I hope you guys can join me!






Next month I will also take some Friday's off, here is the projected May Schedule:











  • On 5/5 I will be heading out to Mountain View to Meli's class
  • On 5/19 I will be heading out to a Master Class in San Jose with Meli and Jhon!
  • On 5/26 and 5/27 I will be heading out to our first camping trip of 2017
And on 5/4, we will be having a 90min 5 de Mayo Event!  






AND the 5 de Mayo After Party! at Crunch San Lorenzo on 5/6  


May is starting to be an AWESOME month! :) See you Tuesday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment