Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

Week 4/3 Schedule

Good morning!
Hope you had a great weekend! I had a very good one.  I had Zumba events and family time :) On Saturday we went

to the Hello Kitty Cafe truck event (in Pleasanton) it was fun.  It was a long line and we stood in line for 2 hours. You might think that is not fun, but it actually was. I was in line for 2 hours with all 5 of my kids, and there is nothing else to do other than get a neck sunburn and TALK! and joke around.  After we purchased our treats and took a picture with the Hello Kitty truck, and we went out for a late lunch, and we talked some more.  Nothing beats that :) 


On Friday and Sunday I had a great jam session with Diego Chueca! I also attended a master class on Sunday morning.  

Here is this weeks schedule at TrueFit:




Come out on Tuesday for Cize Live! it's fun and we are getting ready to add a few more 8 counts.  Please note no Friday Class, BUT I will be heading out to Crunch San Lorenzo and take Charito's class at 6pm, who is with me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment