Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

Week of 12/5/16

Happy Holidays!!! YAY! for me it's Christmas month and I am excited about it.  Here is this week's schedule at TrueFit:












Also this Saturday Charito and I are doing a Zumba class at 10am at Crunch San Lorenzo, this is open to everyone! all you have to do is bring an unwrapped toy :) 













Next week is the final week at TrueFit before we break for the Holidays :) So our final class is Saturday 12/17, however I do want to give you guys a Thank you for all the support this year so on Thursday I will give you a free 90min Zumba class :) and for those that are hardcore I will still have a 30min Insanity class before .  










I will be teaching at Crunch on Mondays so you if you miss me during the last 2 weeks of December you can catch me there at 6:30pm for Yoga Sculpt and 7:30pm for Zumba.  

Our first class of the year is on Monday 1/2/17 at 9am! and we have special guest instructors joining us! Javier, Jacki Sprague and Faye! 










Don't forget on Saturday 12/17 there is a Bombay Jam Master Class! I am really excited about this one! you know I like my bollwood music :) hope you can join me, you can purchase tickets online 

No comments:

Post a Comment