Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Schedule - Week 3/30/15

Good morning! Hope you all had a great weekend!  Here is this week's schedule:

Please note that this Monday there is no Zumba Gold as Roseann will be out on Spring Break! Instead of cancelling, I will be offering regular Zumba, so hope to see you there!

Also in  2 weeks AWESOME Meli will be holding a special 90min class on Saturday 4/11 at 9:30.  Pre-pay is $12 this will ensure a spot! Many of you have reserved your spot already, and for those who haven't and will be around, I highly recommend you do! Capacity is almost full and I really, really, really want to encourage you to come out and Zumba with this lovely lady.  We all have that one instructor that we love and inspire us, Meli is that to me! She is my friend and mentor :) 

Last week several of you have told me how Zumba have helped you loose weight, help out relieve the stress and its very inspiring to me. I am so glad I am part of your journey and that you have chosen to come to my studio! I want to thank you and let you guys know that not only do I appreciate you but you guys push me to reach my own goals as well :) 


See you guys tonight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment