Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Schedule 3/23/15

Good Morning! mmm actually it's already noon! so good afternoon :) Here is this week's schedule: 

Please note that this Friday there is only 1 class -  and Charito will add an extra 15min of "Stretch" so come out and get your weekend off right!

Please stay tuned, as we close up March there will be a few changes in the general schedule.  We have exciting announcements in the next weeks, so stay tuned.  I wish I could tell you I would be adding PiYo soon, however, I have been swamped with family stuff so I haven't had a chance to practice. But  I will be bringing this great format to TrueFit soon! 

I want to thank all who donated and/or came to dance with me last Friday to the Relay for Life event as we fund raise to combat cancer! 


This past weekend was a blast for me! I attended 2 great jam sessions! One was full of Dancehall flavor! and the other was just 100% my type of rhythms! 
What I love about jam sessions is that I bring you guys fresh new songs and  they help me grow as an instructor as I teach other rhythms  that I would not normally gravitate to :) anyway I am excited but also have a small dilemma as I am putting together this week's playlist.  But it is a great dilemma to have! 


Also, I am hosting Meli (ZJ jammer) for a 90min Zumba Master Class on Saturday 4/11 at 9:30am! pre-pay your spot! as you know we have limited space, and this will be a HOT class, we will have lots of guests so make sure to ensure your spot :)

I'll see you guys tonight for Zumba Toning at 6:15pm and then Zumba Gold with Roseann! tell your friends about this class, it's a great basic class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment