Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 11/10/14

Good morning!
Okay here is this week's schedule! please note that the Friday night class at 7:15pm is Turbo Kick  and the Sunday class at 9am is Pound.  These 2 formats will be alternating every Friday and Sunday.   

Don't forget next Tuesday 11/18 I
want to celebrate my birthday week with you guys! I have compiled a 90min playlist with most of my favorites...and let me tell you that was rough, I have lots of favorites :) This will start at 6:30pm and end at 8pm and it's free ;)


Let's talk about the Pre-Turkey and After Burn class! :) So we will have our Regular Wednesday class at 6:15pm and on Thursday morning we will have a pre-turkey burn 90min class at 8am.  We will also have an after-turkey class on Friday morning at 10am.

Tonight I will see you guys at 6:15pm for Zumba Toning!


No comments:

Post a Comment